Submitted by sincerelyclairelucille
… No. No.
How about just no?
For one thing, Berry was a mary sue who does nothing to gain her powers, she takes over the gang, the girls just follow her and get NO screentime, and she NEVER DOES ANYTHING to earn her dramatic hero’s ending to get the man (who busts his ass to be with her and she simply just floats around like a vapid little twat)
She’s ten times as annoying as Ichigo ever was. At least Ichigo has the time to care for her friends and her love ineterest actually furthers the plot line without being shallow as a kiddy pool.
Sorry, I never got over the dissapointment that was Mew Mew A La Mode, but COME ON. Tokyo Mew mew was my first manga, then A La Mode comes along like a bad fanfiction to ruin it all. The first was admittedly not that great to begin with, but the world could have done without Berry.
^ I agree with this.
I agree with the above as well, but I have to say I really liked Berry’s design over Ichigo’s.
And this was WAAAY before I started having an affinity to bunnies. Even though I love them to bits. It just seems like her design…how to put it, “flows” easier?
- mikera-haneoka likes this
- anime-for-ever-and-ever reblogged this from magicalgirlconfessions
- magicalgirlhomu likes this
- barbie--blaze likes this
- podiumtoast reblogged this from magicalgirlconfessions and added:
- kileykitty likes this
- shutupshea likes this
- krismoth reblogged this from somewhat-nerdy and added:
- somewhat-nerdy reblogged this from ririkat and added:
- ririkat reblogged this from blueskyesandberets
- rezllen reblogged this from kitsiinabox and added:
- blueskyesandberets reblogged this from kitsiinabox and added:
- kitsiinabox reblogged this from magicalgirlconfessions and added:
- angiekklala reblogged this from magicalgirlconfessions
- chaoticfangasm reblogged this from magicalgirlconfessions
- nimeve likes this
- transientlifemoment reblogged this from magicalgirlconfessions
- magicalgirlconfessions posted this